
Well our stroller finally arrived!!!! It was one of the first things we purchased and of course ended up being on back order! We first ordered it from Merry-Go-Round up in Bellevue because we went up there to test them out and we were deciding between the City Elite or the Summit XC. So we ordered it thinking we would receive it in 4 weeks and after the 4 weeks passed they never called. Well they told me I would not get it till June, I was like ummm...were you going to call and let me know. He goes well No but I guess I should have!!! So I asked for my money back and we ordered it from Sugarbabies in Sumner:)!!! They carry All BabyJogger styles and Bob Strollers:) They have the Bob, City Mini, and City Select at the store to look at and test out:) So I was happy to order from someone I knew was going to give us good customer service and keep me updated on the status of it. So I was very glad we stayed local and do not really recommend Merry-Go-Round!
We took a lot of time deciding our stroller, it was a big purchase and Bob was even more into it then I thought. We wanted something that I would use a lot on the Orting trail jogging and also be good for just going to the mall or something. So he wanted 12" tires and only one tire in the front, he was just excited as I was about it so it was lots of fun:) Another big factor in the Baby Jogger brand is how easy it is to fold and put in the car, you just pull a strap and it folds in half!!! IT is amazing!!! I love it!!! Here are a few pics...



No comments:
Post a Comment