Well Blake is almost here!!! We have a little more then 3 weeks and our son will be here!! It is crazy to think that 9 months has come and gone so quickly!!! I can not wait to see my son and while I do admit I am a bit scared for the whole process I try not to think about it. I never thought I would ever be a mom before I meet Bob, I just always wanted to be the Auntie that spoiled my nephews and nieces. Well I am weeks away from becoming a mom and could not be more excited and scared at the same time!! Bob & I will be a great team and I could not be more blessed to have him by my side:) He took one final fishing trip with his good friend Dr. Steve this weekend:) They left last night and will get back sometime this evening, I am hoping they catch lots of fish!! Plus Bob will get to use his new Cutco fisherman's knife I got him for Father's Day!! He was super excited for it, I got it engraved too:) But with his birthday this Friday I only have a few ideas of presents!! He always goes and buys what he wants or needs before I get a chance too!!!
This week will be fun and a super special one:)!!! My nephew Eli C. Terhune is suppose to arrive on Bob's Birthday July 2nd:) So he will be here any day and I am SO very excited to meet him and to celebrate my husband's birthday this week. So it will be an exciting week and I can not wait for the text/call that says Eli is on his way:)!!!! I have been keeping my phone by my night stand each night just in case:)
Hope you all enjoy the sunshine this weekend!!!!
Welcome August!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment