We get the opportunity to work with some pretty amazing people who we can never thank enough for all they do for us and our patients. This is the part of my job that I LOVE!!! Doing the bills, banking, and accounting stuff is okay but being creative is the fun part:) So one day my husband surprised me with the Cricut Expression:)!!! I have the small cricut but he knew that eventually I wanted the big one...he is too sweet:) IT is AMAZING and it made everything I had to do so much faster and with an almost 4 month old, faster is better:)
We feel so blessed to be @ the Sunrise campus and so thankful for everyone we get to work with on & off the campus!! I am excited for next month's creation:)!!!

so are you selling your old cricut then?? hee hee! ;) You're little thank you bags came out so cute! I'm kinda thinking I wanna do something like that for friends for Xmas this year. (I'm having the crafting bug, can you tell!! Still gotta do those pinecones!!)
ReplyDeleteI would love too, but I am giving it as a gift:)! Yeah that is a great idea...I am doing the same. Martha Stewart has super cute treat bags for the holidays @ JoAnns right know, they are going fast though!!!
ReplyDelete