Monday, October 18, 2010

Cloth Diapers

So I made the decision to do Cloth Diapers, they are better for my little man's butty, cheaper in the long run, and he looks cute in them(not really the last one but he does look cute in them:))! So I bought G-Diapers, BumGenius, and Fuzzibunz. I had heard great things about G Diapers but come to find out they just do not work well for boys, they bunch up in the front and just do not work well for him:( Bum Genius I just came to find out the other day irritates his skin:(!! I did not think cloth could do that but these ones gave him a little rash:( FuzziBunz...AMAZING!!! They are beyond super soft on his skin and I swear every new diaper I put on him he smiles:) I think its funny, maybe its not really the diaper, but I am going to think it is:) Currently we do not do them at night only because Bob gets Blake in the morning so I can get a little extra sleep and he is not ready to use Cloth Diapers so we still do the Huggies Pure & Natural(which I Love, he has never leaked and only one blow out!!!), but I think I can get him to come around;) All in all I LOVE the FuzziBunz and hope they continue to work amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment