He LOVES his changing toable, this is were we get tons of good smiles, coos and all kinds of precious noises he makes. He is so sweet!!I can not believe my sweet little boy is already 2 months old!! We are not sleeping through the night yet, but he does sleep from 9-2, which gives me a few good solid hours. The other half of the night we are working on. He normally sleeps on my chest, that seems to comfort him with his gas pains. We have tried this all natural stuff Colic Calm and that has helped a bunch but he is still having gas. So I have eliminated all Dairy from my diet, which is very hard for me, I LOVE milk!! No more corn on the cob, Broccoli, Spinach (I would put it in my breakfast drink every morning), and chocolate!! Today I am wanting a brownie and big glass of milk but doing my best to not eat it. So each day seems to get better, he has a sensitive little tummy but we are hoping he grows out of it soon:)!!! These past 2 months have been amazing. My little man is so sweet, he loves to cuddle, smile, coo, and I look forward to his first laugh!! He is my little buddy and makes running errands so much more fun:) Koco is really becoming protective of her little brother and it is pretty cute. If I leave the room and come back she has moved closer to him to keep him safe:) She has adjusted well and still gets tons of Love:)!! Being a mommy is the best and I am enjoying every second!!

Daddy's pumpkin is getting big!!! We are getting excited for the big weigh in come October:) I got some cute Outfits for him to wear come October next to the Pumpkin:) We are super excited for this to be a yearly tradition!!
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

Aww he's SO cute! I can't believe it's been two months already!!! You still need to bring him by to see me... Esp since I'm pretty much here by myself now! Not this week though! Got me a cold and am feeling pretty lousy! :(
ReplyDelete