Friday, August 13, 2010

Daddy's Growing Giant Pumpkin

So we have 2 Giant pumkpins growing so we just started taking pictures by the 2nd one. I think this one is going to be the really big and have the nice shape to it:)

This is the first one before it cracked:(
So it was a very sad day when Bob went outside to check on his pumpkin and he saw this big crack!! We think it was growing too fast, so he got this stuff that is suppose to heal it from the inside out, so far it seems to be working and the pumpkin is still growing. We are praying it does well!!!

I can not wait to take a picture with Blake all dressed up for Halloween next to it on the front porch:)!!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures Gillian! I love the second one where he's looking at you like HI MAMA! :) So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times with the pumpkins!! Did you get the seeds at the fair? I would love for you guys to stop by anytime. The best would probably be when Steve is at work because it get so lonely. I can't wait to meet Blake!! PS.I loved the birth announcements!

    ReplyDelete