Friday, July 23, 2010

Blake Robert Gregory


Our beautiful Baby Boy came into the World July 13 2010 @ 9:40 in the morning, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 in long:)!! He is the most precious thing in the whole world and it was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us! God has truely blessed us with an amazing baby boy and we could not be more thankful!!

I will post Newborn pics as soon as I get them but I thought since I had a moment I would update the blog:)I like to spend as much time with my little man as possible! Koco is doing amazing with her new baby brother...while he is still smaller then her:) She snuggles with us and even gives him kisses:)!! She always wants to be apart of the action with us even if it is just feeding time she is always there protecting him:)!! We are just loving life and could not be more blessed!! Blake is precious beyond words and I thank God for him everynight:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment