We are so blessed to have such an amazing God who sent us his son!! He is RISEN!! What a gracious God we have:) We are so very lucky!!

We had brunch at the house and I got blessed twice with flowers today:) I woke up and my husband had beautiful Pink Roses for me and a sweet card!! Then when my Dad came over he had some pretty Spring flowers for me also!!! I got double surpirsed in one day, it was so sweet of both of them:)Love them both tons!


I always have fun decorating or hosting any kind of function, even if it was just 6 of us I make sure there is plenty of good food to eat:)


So going through Costco one day they were sampling there Cinnamon Rolls...WOW!!! OMG...they are amazing!!! So of course I knew the perfect time to have them would be for a brunch, there is no way I can buy these just to have at the house...not a good idea!! But if you want to have them...maybe get them for Mothers Day Brunch or something:) You will not be dissapointed:)!!!

The boys were a little sleepy after good food:)

Peyton did not want to take a picture today, but I gave hims some fruit snacks so that helped;)

Koco of course relaxing on the couch:)!!
We hope you had a very blessed Easter with your family and friends:)!!!

We don't have a girl name yet...We both like Cohen for a boy. We shall see...May 4th is our ultrasound date. Looks like you had a nice Easter, Can't wait to see more belly pictures! <3 Becky
ReplyDelete