Monday, March 22, 2010

23 weeks

Well I have been getting asked and here are the bump pictures!!! He is more then 11 inches long and weighs abour as much as a large mango:)
He is moving around a lot these days and more so after I eat. He definatly likes Fruit...that really gets him moving! Bob finally felt him move the other day. I kept saying okay he is moving and then he would stop. I am pretty sure Koco can feel him kick but she does not seem to care much, she still wants to be laying right on my belly on the couch:) But when he really starts to kick she may be like wow mom...whats going on!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Gillian! Can't wait to follow your updates, and super excited you joined the blog world! :) It's such a fun way to share milestones! Hope you're feeling good... you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete